Register

Which Classpad for native C development?

Discuss issues related to the Classpad Software Development Kit
Calculators: Casio Classpad 330 plus

Which Classpad for native C development?

Postby mogkupo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:04 pm

Hi

I'm about to buy a Classpad 330 plus (for the better screen) however I'm seeing signs that the proper SDK allowing me to write addins cannot be used on that calculator.

Has that issue been solved in the intervening years or should I be getting a 300 plus instead?

Need to retire my poor old FX-730P which after over 30 years of faithful service has reached the end of its useful life and these Classpads seem to have a similarly basic-like language which will I hope allow me to use it in much the same way (but as I'm a better C coder than I was when I was 11 I'd quite like to go that route too)

Thanks

(PS: Yes, I'm aware of the newer colour ones but I consider battery life more important than visual chrome so it'll be a 300+/330+ for me)

Calculators: Casio Classpad 330 plus

Re: Which Classpad for native C development?

Postby mogkupo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:39 am

Hi

Ah well, nobody answered so I bought the 330 Plus anyway as that seems to be the most advanced black and white one.

If anyone can point me at an SDK at some point it'd be appreciated. (even if it's months after this message)

Now off I go in the vague hope of finding an active forum re the built in basic -.-

Calculators: Casio Classpad fx-CP400

Re: Which Classpad for native C development?

Postby DasHeiligeDönerhuhn » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:32 am

There is a Hack for the Classpad 2 that allowas you to run c++ programs on it.
https://github.com/SnailMath/hollyhock-2
there is a working Gameboy emulator for it too.
https://github.com/diddyholz/CPBoy

Return to Casio Classpad SDK